Today on JAF Classics I take you back to February 21, 2007 and Episode #26 of the original run of Just Another Fanboy.
Here are the original show notes from 15 years ago:
With Steeven in the hospital after taking a gunshot in the clavicle, Norman and Gary take over and bring you the worst show in podcasting history
- Previously on Just Another Fanboy
- Intro, a phone call from Steeven, and an excitement announcement.
- Steeven's Comic Book Picks of the Week - New Universal #1, New Avengers #27, and Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born #1.
- Listener's Feedback - Folks from the board chime in about Episode 25
- A Word From Our Sponsor - The I-Fene, the first ever fully functional Caffeine I-V drip for the office environment.
- News and Information You Could Have Easily Gotten For Yourself With Just A Little Effort - We scour the web for comic book news so you don't have to.
- At the Movies With Gary Indiana - Gary gives you his top favorite comic book movies.
- The View From Norman Oklahoma, a weekly segment in which our resident bitter old fanboy pisses and moans regarding the state of the comic book industry, and just about anything that generally pisses him off - This week Norman has a thing or two to say about the DC Countdown.
- Outro and ways to spread the Fanboy love.
FIND THE EPISODE NOW ON ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
OR GET THE EPISODE ANYWHERE YOU GET PODCASTS!
You can now text the show or leave a voicemail at (785) 318-6673!
The theme song used is this episode is Night Drive by The Oldfield Victory
Want to help support the show?
You can do that in a number of ways:
First, just spread the word. Tell a friend, tell two friends, tell your father, mother, sister, brother, neighbor, coworker, plumber, and even the guy or girl who cuts your hair.
Beyond that you can support Steeven and the show for as little as a dollar a month on Patreon: www.patreon.com/steevenrorr
Or, if the idea of a monthly payment doesn't appeal to you and you just want to throw the show a one time payment, visit ko-fi.com/steevenrorr and buy Steeven and the show a coffee for as little as $3, but as high as you want to go.
Ask me questions, tell me stories, lie to me, speak your truth, make suggestions, or even complain right here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out everything Steeven at steevenorrelse.com